THE ARCH AT UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA|PHILADELPHIA, PA
HISTORIC RESTORATION AND RENOVATION OF THE ARCH STUDENT CENTER
Once owned by the Christian Association, The ARCH was purchased by the University of Pennsylvania and underwent a complete restoration and renovation. The exterior masonry walls, lead glass windows, stone ornamentation, interior wood moldings, internal stair, and slate roof were all restored to it's 1928 splendor. As part of the renovation, the building was expanded on one side to receive code required egress stairs and additional toilet rooms. The state of the art building now houses The Center for Undergraduate Research and Fellowships (CURF), Ben Franklin Scholars, University Scholars, Makuu, La Casa Latina, The Pan Asian American Community House (PAACH) and Student Performing Arts.
Intermediate Architect & Revit Manager, Saylor Gregg Architects
Saylor Gregg Architects, Architect
Milner & Carr Conservation, LLC, Preservation Architect